low-priced bulk chemical ingredients
Bulk Chemical Distribution & Delivery Services
Modern Chemical is a premier bulk chemical manufacturing and distribution company located in Houston, Texas, that offers low-priced bulk chemical ingredients with industry-leading customer service and 95%+ on-time delivery. Learn more about our bulk chemical distribution and delivery services today!
- low-cost, in-spec, and on-time
- commitment to quality
- all-in-one partner
- Unbeatable Price
- Acids: Various types of acids including hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, and phosphoric acid that have applications in industries such as food and beverage, cleaning products, and water treatment.
- Alcohols: Solvents such as ethanol, isopropyl alcohol, and methanol that have applications in the pharmaceutical, personal care, and cleaning industries.
- Aliphatics: Chemicals derived from hydrocarbons, such as hexane and heptane, that have applications in the solvent and extraction industries.
- Amines: Organic compounds such as ethylamine, triethylamine, and diethylamine that have applications in the pharmaceutical, agriculture, and chemical manufacturing industries.
- Aromoatics: Organic compounds derived from benzene, such as toluene and xylene, that have applications in the chemical manufacturing, solvent, and petroleum industries.
- Commodity Chemicals: Basic chemicals such as sulfur, caustic soda, and chlorine that have applications in various industries including agriculture, water treatment, and petroleum refining.
- Glycol Ethers: Solvents such as ethylene glycol, propylene glycol, and butyl glycol that have applications in the coatings, cleaning, and personal care industries.
- Glycols: Organic compounds such as ethylene glycol and propylene glycol that have applications in the automotive, textile, and food industries.
- Gums: Natural or synthetic polymers such as guar gum and xanthan gum that have applications in the food and beverage, personal care, and oil and gas industries.
- Ketones: Organic compounds such as acetone, MEK, and MIBK that have applications in the coatings, cleaning, and pharmaceutical industries.
- Silicates: Inorganic compounds such as sodium silicate that have applications in the manufacturing of adhesives, detergents, and construction materials.
- Sodiums: Various types of sodium compounds, such as sodium hydroxide and sodium chloride, that have applications in the food and beverage, water treatment, and chemical manufacturing industries.
- Solvents: Organic compounds such as acetone, toluene, and xylene that have applications in the coatings, cleaning, and pharmaceutical industries.
- Surfactants: Compounds such as alkylbenzene sulfonate and sodium lauryl sulfate that have applications in the personal care, cleaning, and textile industries.
- VOC Exempt Solvent and Solvent Blends: Various types of solvents and solvent blends that meet volatile organic compound (VOC) regulations and have applications in the coatings, cleaning, and personal care industries.
Modern Chemical’s Ability to Handle Small & Large-Scale Volumes
Modern Chemical can distribute chemicals in smaller packaging such as 50-pound bags for powders and drums or totes for liquids to larger packaging such as supersacks or railcars for powders and bulk tankers and railcars for liquids. Whether customers need a small amount for laboratory testing or large quantities for production purposes, Modern Chemical can accommodate both.
Bulk Chemical Distribution & Delivery Services from Modern Chemical
To request a quote for any of Modern Chemical’s chemical ingredients or services, please contact us via email or phone. Our team of chemical experts is ready to assist with any inquiries and provide competitive pricing and fast delivery.
At Modern Chemical, we leverage our expertise in the chemical industry to provide comprehensive product development and manufacturing services.
See what our customers say
“If you decide to work with the Modern Chemical team you will not be disappointed.“
We met the Modern Chemical shortly after the pandemic hit. The partnership and support we received on a daily basis was truly special. They consistently met our needs and worked with us to develop various solutions to take care of our customers during these most challenging times.
Not only did they help us short term – we continue to collaborate on several projects and look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship moving forward. If you decide to work with the Modern Chemical team you will not be disappointed.
“Their dedication to providing the best customer service possible is very apparent.“
We have worked with Constantine Zotos and his team since April of 2020. Modern Chemical has done an amazing job since day one of providing us quality products, delivered as requested and expected. The Modern Chemical team has gone above and beyond with every opportunity we have given them whether it was in their wheelhouse or not. Their dedication to providing the best customer service possible is very apparent.
I would highly recommend Constantine and the Modern Chemical team for any hand care needs or import sourcing opportunities that your company may have.
have a Question?
Fill out the form below with as much information as possible and we will get back to you quickly.
Fields marked with * are required.